My Favorite Verses
These are the five bible verses that has mean a lot to me in daily journey with Christ .They have helped me get through the day , when I couldn’t go other step .
- Be anxious for nothing ,but in everything by prayer and supplication ,with thanksgiving ,let your requests be known to God . Philippians 4:6
- Rejoice in the Lord always . Again I will say rejoice ! Philippians 4:4
- Walk by faith, not by sight . 2 Corinthians 5:7
- Whoever confesses that Jesus is Son of God , God abide in him and he in God . 1 John 4:15
- And be kind to one another tenderhearted , forgiving one ,even as God in Christ forgave you . Ephesians 4:32
Sending a text with hope
Hello everyone! I want to talk about the second way to encourage others ,by texting someone . I know sometimes texting can be impersonal , but it’s about the words , that are spoken . A short caring text can make a big difference , in someone’s life .We never really know what people going through , in their daily life , that’s why those encouraging words can help , bring hope into their lives . People need to know that people care , that they are not alone . That we all have problems , even though they may be different . It’s definitely a reason to encourage others . The text could be an opening to a deeper conversation . The conversation can lead up to relief to that person , by letting them have a chance to open up ,and by telling them that Christ is ultimately ,the only One that can help us . He is the only One that can give unconditional love and peace .
So keep leaning on the Lord , stay in His Word and in prayer . We need to trust Him in this journey .